PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SERVICES
Proptech Group is an Australian public company which has been listed on ASX since December 2015 (ASX:REV). Its registered office is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Company currently owns and operates a leading PropTech business that provides integrated online tools for Australian and New Zealand residential property investors. These tools consist of a software as a service (SaaS) product for investors which enables them to search, analyse, track and manage residential property investment opportunities.
Over the last 18 months, the Company’s Board has focussed on a number of key initiatives in an effort to improve the overall performance of the business, with a focus on the core SaaS platform and revenue growth.
As Proptech had made a recent acquisition into an existing ASX listed company, a new Prospectus was required.
Including drafting the prospectus and undertaking a due diligence process, GC Creative Co was up to the challenge.
Working in collaboration with the Company in a structured set timeline we were able to ensure the Prospectus complied to the Australian Corporations Act.
- Creating a timeline of including due dates and follow up
- Building a workable template ensuring seamless edits and change request
- The rights and liabilities attaching to shares offered,
- The assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the share issuer
- A prospectus that will usually include key information about the company’s business model, risks, management, financials, and details of the offer itself.
- A due diligence and compliance method inplace to zero out any errors.
The IPO was completed November 2020 with a successful Prospectus.
- Concept Design
- Design Build and Implementation
- Pitch Decks and Reports
- Graphics and Infographic
- Planning and Scheduling
- Project Management
- Post Design Support
- Exclusive Availability
WHAT DOES YOUR BUSINESS REQUIRE?
For a Free, No Obligation Consultation
let's create something.
To see what we can do for you and your business. Please fill in the below enquiry form for a free consultation.